We are hiring
The company has some openings at its Islamabad office. Check and apply to join our fast growing and fast paced international organisation.
1. .Net Developer
- Minimum 5/6 years of overall experience in Software Development with hands on programming experience.
- Hands on programming experience in Microsoft.Net with deep programming experience in Web Programming.
- Good application design skills are required including Knowledge and Experience of using different Design Patterns in different programming and design scenarios.
- Excellent Database Design Skills & database administration skills are also required.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Team Player.
- Expert in .Net framework
- Experience in developing MVC architecture is a plus.
- Development Experience in classic ASP is a plus.
- Experience in Enterprise Application Development is a big plus.
- Expert level knowledge and programming experience of ADO.Net.
- Programming Experience in Linq and EF is also required.
- Experience of WCF, WPF and WWF is a plus.
2. QA Engineer
- 2-3 years software testing experience in general
- Minimum 01 years web application testing experience
- Experience in Test automation of the web applications would be desired
- Experience in web/mobile apps testing will be a plus
- A Team player
- Understanding of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Fluency in English written and spoken
3. Mobile Application Developer
- 2-3 working experience
- Knowledge of working in PhoneGap/Cordova framework.
- Any Platform iOS, Android etc
- Should be aware of XML and JSON technologies
- Should be able to write PHP based web services
- Knowledge with frameworks like bootstrap, angular JS etc will be a PLUS.
4. PhP Programmer
- 3/4 Years Experienced
- He will working a team with a number of individuals like database administrators,designers, HTML & CSS programmers and project manager.
- Good Knowledge of JQuery.
- Good Knowledge of any Frame Work
- Good Knowledge of CSS
- Good Knowledge of CMS like WordPress, Joomla etc
- Must be a team player.
5. Web Designer
- Experience in designing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of 3-4 years of web design and development experience is required.
- Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
- Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
6. SEO Team Lead
- 4/5 Years Experienced
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Contribution to the company social media community
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
7. Project Manager
With having 5/6 years of experience, this position will act as the Information Technology Project Manager working as part of a larger team by providing appropriate project management expertise and guidance to fulfill the IT requirements associated with the projects under development. The Project Manager will provide interface to program management, clients, subcontractors, and sub-clients. The Project Manager will provide active leadership in meeting contract requirements in the areas of schedule coordination, information technology engineering, IT procurement and digital way finding.
Note: .Net Development Experience will be a plus point as company expect him to do development too.
Send your resume at email@example.com mentioning the post name in subject and your expected salary.
State-of-the-Art services by Utrade Studios!
Utrade Studios - Product Development at its best!
Some of the recent projects in Utrade Studio’s portfolio
Let us answer your queries - please fill in the form below
UAE Office Address:
604 One Business Bay, First Al Khail Street,
Burj Khalifa District, P.O. Box 283572,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates